Saturday, October 11, 2008
Week 2
Still playing catch up (almost there), my blog site is simple and very basic for my first time. This week was a great introduction to what to expect from this class. I learned about the main characteristics of technical communications: accessibility, usability, relevance. I also learned about the different types of technical communications and the societal, and ethical dimensions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello Christopher, My name is Yolanda. I just wanted to stop in and say hello and let you know that I understand how you feel,I started late also and am just getting into the swing of things. I have to say that until now I have never really thought about just how much technical communication is used on a daily basis by individuals spanning the planet. It's eye opening. Hope you'll stop in and post to my Blog when you get the chance
Good Luck!
HI CHRISTOPHER...I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CLASS. I HOPE TO LEARN A LOT OF NEW THINGS ALSO
Post a Comment